Voice Your Support
ONLY YOU CAN SAVE THE SPIRIT BEAR
A personal letter mailed to the key decision makers is the easiest and best way to help
save the spirit bear. E-mails and petitions also help make a difference.
- Write, fax, and e-mail the Premier to urge him to intervene immediately to protect the Green-Sheep Passage/Tolmie Operating Area.
- Write to Canadian Minister of the Environment to ask him to stand up for Canada’s spirit bear by working with First Nations to create a national protected area for the Green watershed.
- Contact 25 people you know to ask them to make their voice heard today by writing a letter to the Premier and Minister of the Environment and urge them to spread the word to 25 people they know.
- If you live in British Columbia, write to your MLA and the Minister of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations, demanding that they represent you by taking a stand to create a sanctuary for the spirit bear.
- If you live in Canada, write to your MP and Prime Minister Stephen Harper to request that they work with all levels of government to create a national protected area in the Green watershed to save the spirit bear.
This is some default tab content, embedded directly inside this space and not via Ajax. It can be shown when no tabs are automatically selected, or associated with a certain tab, in this case, the first tab.
MAIL YOUR LETTERS TO:
Premier Christy Clark
Premier of British Columbia
Hon. Steve Thomson
Minister of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations
Prime Minister Stephen Harper
Office of the Prime Minister
80 Wellington Street
Hon. Peter Kent
Minister of Environment
Les Terrasses de la Chaudiere
10 Wellington St., 28th Floor